Monday, July 18, 2011

Pineapple Mixed Fruit

Happy Monday everyone! Usually on my weekends, I like to indulge in sweet food and sometimes just over do it. Especially chocolate! In Hawaii, I learned that I love to eat fruit if it's presented in a fun way! This is embarassing for me but I always thought that in order to get the pineapple out of the pineapple, you had to cut the peeling off. Wellll, thank you Williams-Sonoma for teaching me otherwise! My husband and I went to the Williams-Sonoma in Honolulu and they were promoting their fancy juicer. I watched the guy using a pineapple corer to get the pineapple out and ever since then I've been excited to do that on my own. This weekend I purchased a pineapple corer at Bed, Bath & Beyond and it has put me on a fruit kick! If you want a fun way to present a fruit dish at a BBQ or if you're like me and would eat fruit if it was presented in a fun way, this tool is for you!!! After coring the pineapple, I chopped some up along with some strawberries, threw some grapes in the mix, and was good to go!

This is the tool to look for:

No comments:

Post a Comment